Image Map

Monday 10 February 2014

Makeup Haul Time!

I don't think I've actually ever posted a haul and its been a while since I've actually been makeup shopping and I forgot how much I enjoyed it! I went straight to boots and Superdrug to buy a load of goodies! I didn't go shopping or anything in particular so as I walked into the shop I didn't know what to buy first! I picked up so many different products I had to put a few down! By the time I got home I realised I didn't buy that much so I'm planning on going back so expect another haul sometime soon! :)

  
List of products:
1.) Collection shimmer shade in Blushalicious
2.) Maybelliene dream satin liquid in light porcelain
3.) Real Techniques Beauty Blender
4.) Kelly Brook Quad eye shadow
5.) Kelly Brook bronzer in Bardot
6.) 17 single shadow in Darkness
7.) MUA academy brow pencil in blonde/ Natural collection lip liner in Ruby Rose and Almond
8.) MUA academy matt lipsticks in Peachy Keen and Totally Nude, Satin lipstick in shade 3
9.) Natural collection water guard mascara in black

I've always been a really big makeup shopper so I thought Id take advantage of the opening times at my nearest Superdrug!

The first place I went to was NewLook just for a browse and I found the Kelly Brooke makeup range! I really like Kelly Brook anyway and I've seen her makeup range before but I've only every brought the bronzer so I thought I would buy the blusher to match! The blusher (Bardot) is a soft pink/peach and its great for me as a natural everyday look. I also brought the collection shimmer shade (Blushalicious) and I love it! The 4 different shades complement each other so well and give off a subtle glow.



I love buying and trying out different lipsticks so when I went to the MUA academy stand in superdrug I saw they were only £1 so I stocked up! I Love Love Love the new Matte finish lipsticks! The 'Totally nude' shade is my go to shade and I absolutely love it! I haven't tried the Shade 3 satin finish lipstick yet as I forgot I brought it but the others stay on for a few hours and I only had to reapply once or twice throughout the day! Love Them!
When I was shopping in new look, I saw this quad by Kelly Brook and  fell in love with the colours! The deep emerald shade is magic on the lid and the palette as a whole is to die for! the only disappointment with it, is that there is no matte shades, as much as I love a shimmer shadow I kind of wanted the lighter green to be matte to balance out the look but it still looks great on!


Ive been looking for a pigmented black eye shadow for so long now but the one I've found have been either not pigmented enough or they've come of looking chalky, so when I was in boots and came across this shadow I had to buy it! With a pencil brush it would look great for a really deep Smokey eye for a night time look! I cant wait to try it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment