Image Map

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Review: Maybelline Superstay Foundation

Im always trying different foundations so when I was searching through superdrug the other day this bottle caught my eye! After testing the sample, I always so this and I always end up putting too much on my hand, (whoops!) I decided to buy it to try out!
Ive never tried a Maybelline foundation before but id always hear good reviews so I thought id give it a shot and I love it!





I always tend to use liquid foundations because Ive got a normal skin type and this foundation I found was oil based so if you have oily skin I would stay away! I applied the foundation with my Real Techniques buffing brush (one of my favourite brushes) and it went on like a dream! The colour matched me perfectly (I went for 048 sun beige) and didn't feel like I had any foundation on! it acted like a second layer of skin and didn't feel cakey at all!

Pros:
-Soft on the skin
-Colour match
-Packaging was eye-catching
-Creamy texture
-Lasted all day
-Buildable coverage

Cons:
-Was a bit pricey
-More than one pump needed to cover a face
-could be streaky if you don't use the right brush





Overall I really like this product and I would definitely repurchase it again as soon as I runs out. My advice would be to try this product out, it didn't disappoint me in the slightest and its in the top 5 foundations ive used so far! I'm super pleased with the foundation as a whole! To order online you can buy it from Superdrug.

NOTE:I'll be posting a lot more frequently from now on and with more of health and fitness posts and posts on keeping fit on the build up to summer!

Hope you all liked this post! :)

Cree x





No comments:

Post a Comment