Image Map

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Bath/ shower products I love!

Hello lovely people! 

I'm obsessed with shower gels and body lotions and all that good stuff, so I thought I'd do a post on the bath and shower products I'm using at the moment! I use a wide range of many different things but I don't tend to mix and match products, I like to keep to the same brands to make the products work and plus it makes me smell a lot better! 



              (Excuse the towel lol) 

At the moment I'm using a 3 piece product set by boots that is a mango sugar scrub, body wash and body lotion! 
It smells absolutely gorgeous and works like a dream! All products are great, I use the body wash on a daily basis and the sugar scrub every 2/3 days to exfoliate my skin and get rid of all the unwanted nastiness! :( 



When I'm out of the shower, I used the body lotion which is so creamy and thick it's beautiful! The goes on the skin beautifully and soaks into the skin leaving a lovely mango smell! Then I apply my aloe Vera (see my July favourites post for more info) to my skin and use my roll on dove deodorant (no alcohol) so I feel nice and fresh! 

If you love fruity smells that last a long time then I'd definitely recommend buying this! If not then don't worry, they also have:

-Cocoa butter
-Brazil nut
-Honey
-Coconut 
And at £8 each they are so worth it, I'm going back next week to buy a different flavour! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment