Image Map

Sunday 28 July 2013

My bucket list!


           Morning you lovely lot! 
I hope you've all had a great weekend! 

I was looking at blogs a few days ago and saw that someone had done a post on a bucket list of 50 things they want to do before a certain age and it got me thinking that this would be a great post and a good way of letting you all know a little bit more about me and what I like! So I've got a list of 20 things I would like to do/ achieve by the time I'm 30 or so! (They're not in order) 

                Hope you all enjoy! :) 



1) Learn to drive
2) graduate from university 
3) go on a girls holiday
4) take a short course in makeup artistry 
5) get a few more tattoos


6) start my own business
7) visit America 
8) move to London 
9) live in a different country for a year
10) work at MAC cosmetics 
11) own Louis Vuitton hand luggage

 
12) get matching tattoos with my best friend
13) own at least 3 designer dresses 
14) dye my hair golden brown 
15) go skinny dipping
16) watch a primer league final game at wembley 
17) take up yoga
18) swim with dolphins 
19) go and see a west end show
20) meet and feed some giraffes 




Hope you all liked! Feel free to comment, I'd love to know what's on your bucket list! 
Twitter: @kissmakeupblog 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, this is a great post idea! I have always wanted to take up yoga too but have never quite managed it!

    I found you on the Bbloggers Global Hop :)

    Rosie http://itsalljustrosie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Yeah yoga is something I've always wanted to try! I'll check out you blog now lovely :) x

      Delete