Image Map

Friday 12 July 2013

Welcome to Kiss and Makeup!

I've been blogging for about 3 years now and have always been into fashion, beauty and makeup so I thought why not put them together to create a blog!
I couldn't think of anything more exciting then sharing my thoughts and views and communicating with other bloggers about things I love and enjoy!

I'm a huge lover of fashion and have been working with and studying it since I was 14 and now at 19 the passion still hasn't gone away! While i still have my love for fashion, makeup has snuck its way into my life over the past year and now have my own freelance make up business! Check out my 'about me' page for more information and get to know more about my background! :)

I will be posting frequently about my outfit of the days, beauty products I buy and couldn't live without and reviews on makeup brands and different products I love! I can't wait to start blogging about everything I'm passionate about and share everything with my fellow beauty bloggers! Don't forget to comment as I love to talk to other people about things we have in common!

Happy blogging! 😊

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/9877723/?claim=4rpvn55z9bg">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment